Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Soccer Practice

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Soccer Practice


Tres had his first Start Smart soccer practice last night. This program is set up so that a parent is participating with their child at all times. So, since Hank is at work during practice time... that leaves me! Now I know about as much about soccer as I do about rocket science, so needless to say, I am learning as I go and I feel slightly out of my element. But anything for my boys!! It was a learning expereince in more ways than one. I brought Bryant with us, and next time, I won't. It wasn't fun chasing Bryant, trying to learn soccer, and trying to teach Tres what I had just learned! I was exhausted by the end of the one hour practice!

Here's a little jewel of a picture. I was getting ready to take a picture of the boys together when Bryant did something to Tres, so Tres turns around and kicks him.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I LOVE the spiked hair. Your baby is growing up really fast!!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I too love the spiked hair - after Ky's latest haircut that is thr route we are taking with him. But that is also Lee's style so it's a must for my boys!

Priceless on the kicking picture- it needs to be on a scrapbook page titled, "When I grow up I'll get even"

12:31 PM  
Blogger dana said...

I love that kicking picture. It is hard not to step in and take charge, sometimes they have to resolve things themselves, but I keep an eye on that too, sometimes it can get out of hand!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

he is way to big and grown up!!! Killing me!! You have such adorable boys! Betty B. Hind

2:56 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That picture is hilarious!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home