Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Not Feeling Too Hot

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Not Feeling Too Hot

Me, that is. Early Sunday morning, Tres woke us up saying he had a nightmare about a teddy bear and a spoon. He made me go check and make sure that they weren't in the bathroom. Even before he came in, I was feeling like I had indigestion. So after he woke me us, I couldn't go back to sleep cause it felt worse. I ended up on the couch for a while, then in the bathroom puking for a while! :( I stayed home from church Sunday morning, while the boys and Hank went on. I felt drained yesterday and still feel puny today. So here is what we have been doing at my house...



Watching TV and resting. I would like to meet the 'they' that say you should not let your children watch more than a hour of tv a day. I want to know if they have kids. And if they do, how they manage to get housework done, dinner cooked, and laundry done without this blessed distraction. I don't feel like this every day. I did manage to spend time with the boys reading books, and we had a 'carpet picnic' (since it's too ding dang hot to have one outside). But they are enjoying Chicken Little right now.

5 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

I am with you on the blessed distraction sometimes. I felt like that the other day where I couldn't get myself out of bed other than to put a movie on for the kids. I say "Praise God for TV."

7:04 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

hope you feel better........there isn't much worse than throwing up!!!

hmmmm....you did just come back from a long trip with hubby, could it be could it be?

7:48 PM  
Blogger dana said...

I almost put that up there mel.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I don't THINK it's THAT! Lord help me if it is!! :)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

AHHHHHHH!

Uh Oh- someone is going to be freaking out for a week or so!!

It's a Girl!! ;)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home