Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Weeds

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Weeds

So, I have been wanting to tackle the juggle that has become out backyard flower beds! And since the weather is incredible in the morning and evening lately, we are taking advantage of it. This morning, you could find all of us out back playing in the dirt!! I'm sure we ticked off every spider, rollie pollie, beetle, etc that had made a home in there, but I'm satisfied with out progress! And now that the back is done, tomorrow, I'm gonna tacle the sides of the house as long as the boys and weather cooperate!



I also taped off our back door. Apparently the painter forgot to finish our doors way back during the building process and Hank and I have been meaning to get to that as well. Again, now that we have nice weather, why not tackle some of these projects! I have the paint and Hank is picking up brushes today. We also have a new mailbox that we want to paint before we put it up, so maybe I can do that too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Looks like a whole lotta fun ;)

12:29 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Take pics of your finished projects. I love your lanterns. And I need to get me a little seat like you have to work in my yard.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home