Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Wanna Know....

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wanna Know....

What I did today?? You know you want to!



These were all the clothes that were either on the floor in Bryant's closet or that I removed from his closet and dresser today to do the GREAT CLOTHES SORT that I dread doing every 6 months or so. Please keep in mind that this is just one child's clothing. I worked from about 10 am until about 8 pm on this with only small breaks to feel kids lunch, change laundry around, or referree fights! :) I'm still not done putting all the clothes that Tres had outgrown up. But here is Bryant's closet now....

Ta Da!!!

I should have taken a wider shot to show you the clean floor. To the left and right sides of his closet are little alcoves. On the left is an organizer I use for his shoes, blankets, sheets, and diapers. On the right is a dresser for his pjs, t-shirts, etc.



Here is the organizer on the left. Doesn't it look all nice and neat!

Well, there you have it. What I did with my day, and most of my night... and some of tomorrow too! Aren't you glad you know? Don't you wish you could've helped? Won't you just sleep better tonight? I think I'm gonna crash now!

4 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

I dread doing that too. I do it 2 times a year with both kids. (summer clothes and winter). I have more hand me downs for Emma though so hers I dread alot more. I hope you are doing ok. I find you such an encouragement and so creative (with everything).

6:43 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

GOOD JOB GIRLFRIEND!! I think that poor child needs some shoes though.

My closets are next. When are you coming over to do them?

10:48 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I would have helped....I love to organize. It makes me want to organize something now, but I actually don't have anything left in my house that needs it done. ;)

I bet those shoes don't stay that way for long, not with Mr Loves Shoes.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to come to my house and do the same?
Staci

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home