Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Oh where, oh where is the ice cream man?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Oh where, oh where is the ice cream man?

Last night, the boys were in rare form. And by that, I mean that I was ready for them to go to bed! :) They had missed naps, because my mom and I had been running around getting birthday presents for Tres. By the time I dropped Mom off and got home, bathed the boys, straightened and cleaned, cooked dinner and made up Tres bed with fresh sheets... this momma was pooped!

After baths, the boys thought they heard the ice cream man, so they ran outside before I could even get pjs on them! And when it wasn't him, they decided to sit themselves down and wait awhile. We never saw the ice cream man, but I got some cute pictures!


2 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

Such beautiful kids. Watch out girls!! I am joining you on the tackling the yard projects. I started on it today and am pooped, our weather is getting cold fast though so I better hurry and get it done.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

You DEF. got some cute pictures....those little golden tans!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home