Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Saturday & Soccer

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Saturday & Soccer

Tres had his team pictures this past Saturday. It was the first time we got to see all of his little teammates. Man was it hot!! Tres was ready to leave almost immediately because the boy HATES to sweat! Bryant had brought along some toys, so he was all right. Tres did well for his individual pic, but when it came time for the team pic, a lot of the kids had hit their heat endurance limit! But, after bribing Tres with ice cream, he cooperated, and all was well. We let the boys jump in some space bounces they had set up, and then we headed out of there.






There were a couple of other kids there, but they refused to participate! We did Tres hair spikey again, but by the time the team picture was taken, it was flat again!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I love his hair spikey!!!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Hey Jamie! YES-MAME it does!! (about my weight loss) I had to re-lose 15 lbs that was put on me in the hospital, from the glucose-which I have finally mastered, so I'm hoping in the next couple of days I'll be able to change that number to make the loss higher and the to lose lower.! YEAH!!!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home