Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Introducing....

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Introducing....

Mr. & Mrs. Eric Snyder!! Well, I won't have any pics of them during or after the ceremony until we develop our film! Hank and I had the privilage of taking part in Eric and Jennifer's wedding today. Last night was the rehearsal and today was the ceremony. It was beautiful! So sweet, too. I was her matron of honor, and had a front row seat to Eric's reaction to her as she came down the aisle, and as they exchanged vows. Hankie had the job of photographer at this shin-dig! They had hired someone, but it didn't work out, so at the last minute, my Superman stepped in to save the day! He is super nervous that he didn't do well... but if you know my man, you know that's just not possible. He does everything well... and ladies, I do mean everything!! Thank you Jesus! Anyway, that was a bunny trail, huh? Here are some pics of the days events:

Jennifer and Eric at the rehearsal.



Josie helps Jennifer with her make-up

Jenn checks out the make-up job

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I cna't wait to see more of the pictures, when they are developed. Hank is such a sweet guy.

Oh my gosh Jamie!
I busted out laughing when I read your last comment about him!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home