Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A King-Size Thank You!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

A King-Size Thank You!!

My Aunt Mary B-L-E-S-S-E-D Hank and I last week. She called and asked us if we wanted a king size mattress set and head board that she had in her basement. Since she moved, she didn't have a room to set it up. Also, she bought it about 2 years ago, and it was barely used because she and her husband were in transition from Gulf Shores to Birmingham.

We got to her house to get the mattress, and she pulls out this big box, and tells me to load it up. It was full of custom-made bedding and curtains!! Bedskirt, bedspread, 2 full length curtains, 2 king size decorative pillows, and 3 decorative pillows... along with a pile of sheet-- I think it's four sets!! So Hank and I went and bought a universal bed frame and king size blanket, and a down mattress topper and we have a wonderfully big and comfortable bed!!! All four of us fit in this bed no problem on nights when nightmares, growing pains, or thunder storms bring us together :) So instead of spending thousands of dollars on new mattresses, headboard, footboard, frame, and bedding... we spent about $100 and the gift certificate that my volleyball girls gave me as a thank you after our season.

I LOVE MY NEW BED!! And now Tres has a big bed in his room that he loves! God is so good! Thank you Aunt Mary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home