Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Pictures in My New Camera...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Pictures in My New Camera...

That I don't know how to download yet:

1- Bryant's birthday! He loved blowing out his candle.
This was just our family party. We will be doing a kid one on April 22nd. So hopefully I'll have figured out how to download by them!

2- Helping the Boemer's pack. That was a chore!! Over 30 years of stuff! And Mrs. B doesn't believe in throwing away or giving away much of anything!

3- Days at the park... the weather has been so great lately!

4- Our visit with Danny & Jackie. Hank's best friend and his wife. They are expecting a little girl-- Morgan-- in May!

5- Random cute shots from everyday life.

I really need to figure out our new camera! Our old one bit the dust, so we got a new one! I'm scared to touch it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home