Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: "Happy Balanze Times Day!"

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

"Happy Balanze Times Day!"

Tres is really starting to understand what holidays are. He knows that we tell all the people that are special in our lives that we love them on Valentine's Day. He is such a joy, my Tres-Man. And he surprises me with some of the cute and funny things he says on a daily basis! Here is a picture of one of my three special Valentine's!



I was watching TV the other night and Tres came out of his room and made this announcement: "I'm smart. I'm funny. And I'm ggooooodddd looking!" Of course, Hank had prompted him! But it made me laugh out loud! And when he tried to do it again on his own the next day it came out like this: "I'm smart. I'm good. And I'm funny looking!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Tres and Bryant are both very cute little boys. You two are very blessed. I'm glad you had a great b-day...so did I (:

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home