Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Trying to get better!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Trying to get better!

Okay, so I'm trying to get better about updating! My schedule is about to get a little better, since I have only two and half weeks of volleyball left. So that's good. I can't believe that it is already the end of March!! March 30th is my dad's birthday, then April 2nd is Bryant's birthday, then April 5th is my anniversary! Then Easter.
Hank and I went to a church meeting last night to get involved at our new church. We love it!! Hank is involved in the media and set-up. I signed up for the nursery and Kingdom Kids. I really want to get involved in the music side of it, but it's hard to committ to being there at 8:45 every Sunday when we live 30 minutes away!! So I'm still praying about that. And if I did, then it would require one night a week of practicing. So I have some things to think about!
I've been battling some allergy and sinus issues today... I felt so stinking nauseous all day with a severe headache. But my boys don't really care about that! :) I just took some medicine, so hopefully that will cure it.
So this is really a random blog entry... hmmmm... guess all that's left is to throw in a random picture!


(This is a new trick Tres made up. He taught himself how to walk on the bottom of bowls.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

its almost like you had more time when you were working isn't it?

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home