Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, March 05, 2006


Where has all the time gone?? Man, life has been nothing but hectic lately, but in a good way. Tres had an opportunity to go to Disney with Hank's family for a week. So his laugh and smile have been missed! We pick him up tomorrow! Yeah!! I missed him so bad! But I got to spend some good one on one time with Bry. Even got his two year pics taken. I can't get them to post... I'll see if I can get Hank to help me figure it out later! They turned out so good.

'el will be on ABC 33/40 this coming Wednesday on the News at Noon. We started a music myspace for 'el. We can put songs and pics and list upcoming events and all kinds of good stuff... so if you want to and get a chance... check us out at http://www.myspace.com/elmusicgroup!

I also have some other news... but I'll wait to post that, until I know some more detials about it... and NO, I'M NOT PREGNANT!

6 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

LOL on the Pregnant thing... It wouldn't surprise me! So many people are sharing "that News" lately.

I love the picture... such a handsome boy.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

So CUTE!! I almost didn't recognize him without that passie!!! LOL

7:26 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

What a cutie!

8:36 PM  
Blogger dana said...

awww what a cutie. i was going to guess the pregnant thing too, till you said no, it isn't pregnancy!!!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

thanks for updating!!!! the picture is precious... where'd you have it done???

8:55 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh where? Oh where? Is Jamie? Oh where? Oh where can she be?

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home