Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Growing up

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Growing up

It makes me a little sad to say this, but my little boy is growing up!! Tres is really starting to be curious about everything! "What letter does 'grass' start with Momma?" "How do I draw a '2' Momma?" He even looks less like my baby and more like my little boy. Now, someone explain to me why that has to happen? :) He loves to play dress-up. He loves to do arts and crafts. His play time is so organized now. He lines up all of his Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles, cars, or whatever he is playing with so neatly. When he draws a picture now, you can almost tell what it is. And he will carry on a conversation with you until the cows go home! The boy loves to talk!

The Dread Pirate Tres-man!

Picasso Tres with his piece de resistance (flower)!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so glad you finally blogged!!!!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home