Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: One Vs. Two

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, March 24, 2006

One Vs. Two

Silly me, I thought when Tres went to Disney with Hank's parents and his cousins that it would be quieter and easier around the house. Parts of it were quieter. But Bryant's distraction, playmate, and entertainer were gone and therefore he was constantly under my feet!!! God love him, he just didn't know what to do without 'brubber.'
Some parts were fun. Bryant and I went to the mall, which is something I hate doing with both right now unless I have someone to help me. I went grocery shopping with relative ease (one set of hands trying to grab things is much more managable!), I made playdates and actually got to catch up with some old friends.
But overall, I have to say... I prefer my two over just my one. It sure made it seem like a huge hole was missing from the Boemer family!
This pic is the night after we picked Tres up. He and Bryant were so happy to see each other!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

"PRICELESS"!!!!!!!!!!!

10:58 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I agree that is priceless. You know that the credit card...oohhh...I forgot the name... is having a contest right now for someone to write one of their commercials & the winner's gets produced. You should do one about Tres going to Disney & use this pic.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home