Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Lots to Catch Up On!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Lots to Catch Up On!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. It has been a bit of a whirlwind the last few weeks. There was Valentine's Day and my birthday (which I'll do a separate post on each!). There has also been some interest in my song and the fact that I won the regional song of the 2006. There should be a story on it in the Calera Newsletter, The Birmingham News, and ABC 33/40 so far. So that's been a little hectic. And lots of work to do for 'el. We took some advise from some of the industry professionals and started a myspace account. Don't hate me! Myspace is so complicated, though. But it has already paid off. It also gives us all a way to connect with other groups, artists, and people!! Check it out and let us know what you think:

'el myspace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home