Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Pump It Up

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pump It Up

Mom and I have a standing appointment once a week to take Tres, Bryant, and Luke to Pump It Up in Pelham. They have huge rooms full of inflatables and slides. They have an open bounce for two hours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. It's a G-R-E-A-T way to burn off some energy!



This is Tres acting like spiderman. He likes to come up the slides the wrong way... just like Spiderman! He begs me to let him take his socks off. I only let him when there are no other kids around! As you can tell, I was at the top of the slide! Mom gets a work-out there too! I go up with Bryant and slide down with him.



Tres and Luke like to play air hockey every time we go. This normally gets Tres a tad upset because he hasn't quite grasped the concept that Luke is trying to keep him from scoring! But they love to play. We do high fives after every score whether it's an accident or not. Luke told me yesterday that I was a cool aunt!



I think my mom has more fun being coach!! Such an excellent grandmother!

2 Comments:

Blogger prftpeace said...

hey....that's great. can you give more information?? Like what time on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday and what, if anything, it costs.

Your boys are soooo cute!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

is there stuff there for Darcy??? how much $$$$

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home