Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Possible Job??

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Possible Job??

So a friend of mine stopped by the other day to tell me that they were loosing their editor at the Calera Newsletter. She said I came to mind for the job. I'm not sure of the pay, but I was told that the lady who is leaving was making $15 an hour and worked from home. I sent my resume and a cover letter over to the editor tonight. Please pray!! This could be the first step into writing freelance. I also expressed interest in writing in my cover letter. Right now, my friend Liz is doing the writing, but she is about to shift into sales... so who knows!

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh that would be awesome Jamie! I will def pray. WOW!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

That is so cool!! I will agree!!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

That's awesome! you know the SC thing I wrote about last week in my blog? Well, it looks like they might fly me out! They are talking about middle of February! I'll pray for you about this wonderful opportunity....hope you will pray for mine!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

AWESOME!!!! What an answer to prayer!

-the real nicole

11:47 AM  
Blogger native-nc said...

Praying!!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home