Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Outback Debacle!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Outback Debacle!

We headed home from CLF, and ate a very light lunch because we had plans to go out to an early dinner with my parents. We got the boys down for naps, and enjoyed a little quiet time. About 3:30 we headed to meet my parents at Outback. Let me just say, I was SUPER excited to go. I love certain foods at the Outback... cheese fries... Alice Springs chicken... and they have great baked potatoes.
We got there and settled and were enjoying catching up with my parents. We all ordered. Everyone got steak or ribs, except me. I got chicken. I fed Bryant off of my plate, Hanks, and Mom's. And Tres had a couple of bites of my chicken.
After Outback, we headed over to Krispy Kream. The boys love seeing the whole process of how they make the doughnuts. It was at Krispy Kream that I started experiencing some problems. I had to make two trips to the bathroom. I thought it was probably just because the food at Outback can be a little heavy. By the time we left, I was feeling pretty rough. But we still had to stop by 33/40 and let Hank finish up a project. So we dropped him off, and the boys and I went to Wal-Mart and I let the boys pick out a prize. Tres had pooped in the potty and kept a dry pull-up all day!! And Bryant had tee-teed two times in the potty. By the time we were loaded back up and had picked up Hank... I was dying! I had cold chills and was sweating. I barely made it home. Then had to spend some time in the restroom. I tried to function for a while... even managed to get Bryant into bed and Tres ready for it. Then I came back into my bedroom. Tonnie called sometime around 9 or 9:15. We talked briefly and then I felt it coming up.... and had to get off the phone and run into the restroom. I lost EVERYTHING! And it was violent. It was like my body rejected everything I had put into it. Then I was so weak, I couldn't get up off the bathroom floor for a few minutes. Nasty stuff. In fact, my back hurts today. I think I might have snagged something! In any case, I was up and down just about all night using the restroom and throwing up. But this morning I feel better. But I woke up to Bryant's upset tummy and several reallllly nasty diapers. And then Tres had a couple of diapers.

The moral of the story. Don't eat chicken at Outback.

I guess if I want to put a good spin on it, I can say that at least those calories don't count now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

That stinks!!! too bad had to pay for that ordeal $$$

2:11 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Yikes! I hope you feel better, girl!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home