Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Pet Peeves!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Pet Peeves!

Once you're tagged, let us know what your top 5 pet peeves are! Then tag five more. Don't be a pary pooper!

1- I hate when you call someone and they say "I was just about to call you..." Cause even if they were just about to call you, it always makes you wonder.

2- I can't stand it when someone with well over 10 items is in the '10 items or less' line at the grocery store. It's called an express check for a reason people.

3- It bothers me when someone leaves their blinker on when they aren't turning. it can literally make me tick!

4- I don't like it when someone only calls you when they need something (babysitting, recipe, etc.). I try my best not to be this person. And if you are calling just because you want something... don't try to soften the blow by making small talk up front. Just ask and get it over with.

5- It grosses me out when someone talks with food in their mouth.

6- (One to grow on!) Word Verification. Come on people... I don't get hit with spam very often. And when I do, I just delete it.

Okay... I tag Danielle B, Nicole T, Jennifer, Eric, and Traci

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I'm sure #6 is directed at me....LOL.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Not at anyone really... a lot of folks use it. I just personally hate it!

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home