Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Boys

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Boys

We had a sleep over guest last night! My nephew Luke came over to spend the night with Tres and Bryant. Tonnie and Brett were in Disney for the weekend, and my parent's were heading out of town to celebrate their 30th anniversary. So Luke came to my house, and Sierra went to Kelly O'Brien's house. We had fun (with the exception of a few minor squabbles.). Luke told me that dinner was 'delicious food.' He also said, "Aunt Jamie, you have the best house for playing with toys." High praise from a 4 year old! About 9, I finally put Bryant to bed (have I mentioned that he is now back in his big boy bed again... and this time it looks permanant!). Then Hank and I pulled out the sleeper sofa and set the boys up with a Spiderman DVD and some popcorn. Hank and I went to bed about 10:30 (early mornings catch up with you!), and I got up about 1 am and the boys were sound asleep. I turned off the TV and tucked the covers over the boys. This morning has been fun. The house sure is a lot more lively with just one extra boy! It makes contemplating another baby silly. I'm definitely not ready for that any time soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger native-nc said...

Just catching up on the past few days. You've been busy! It can get really, really busy with adding just one more kid. Still fun, but major busy.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

i tag you!!! Go to my blog for instructions.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Danielle B. said...

I know it can be kind of crazy with three boys! I just think of my mom while she had all 4 of us and she went to college right after I was born too! Wow! Our moms where angels or something because I know I sure couldn't have done that!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home