Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Please say a prayer for the Boemer family. Hank's Uncle Bill was found dead today. Not sure of all the details yet. It looks like he will be cremated, and there will be a memorial in Knoxville, TN on February 4th.

He has struggled over the years with alcohol. And that may have contributed to his early passing. I didn't really know him well. But I do know that when he visited my home he was respectful. He treated my children with kindness and me and Hank with respect. He even fixed the toilet seat in the front bath for me! We'll miss you Uncle Bill.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

like murder???/ yikes... def will pray

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home