Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Practicing What I Sing

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, November 01, 2010

Practicing What I Sing

Some might think that posting this is showing off. Well, if you know me, you know I'm not into that. This blog is about what is going on in my family's lives and this is what is going in my mine.

I'm learning to walk in faith. And I believe that God has been telling me and reminding me every day, every hour, and every minute that He has me.

So when I joined the church ensemble and was asked to sing this song, I knew the Lord was helping me learn to do this.



I honestly felt like I had a hold of the hem of God's robe this weekend and I haven't let go. Although some of God's lessons lately have not been easy, I'm up for it.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Tabbie:) said...

awesome!!! very awesome!!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

WOW.....Jamie, that was OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! I LOVE to hear you sing.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Love it. thanks for posting it! I could not do what you did! God did not give me the talent to sing! I'm blessed just by hearing your sing!

7:39 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Jamie....You have one of the greatest gifts right there...Never let it fade. What a blessing you are! So happy to see you up there singing your heart out. ♥ you!

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie, I haven't heard you sing in years and you have a beautiful voice. Thanks for sharing it. So glad to see you guys so happy in your new home.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I'm glad you are posting about what you are doing. We all enjoy reading it and I was especially touched by your song. I really miss each of the voices of Elle at our church. There is one particular song that I hear every so often, I have forgotten the name, but it always reminds me of you, PLUS, you sang it better than the original. You are such a blessing to all who hear you!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home