Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Progressing...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Progressing...

For a while, we were sitting and waiting... it seemed like we were in a holding pattern. We were waiting for a formal offer, and not really sure how to proceed. God helped us. Doesn't He always?? He helped us find clarity when it felt like there was none in sight. He brought several people into our path the reinforced what we already felt God was doing for us. We are taking a step and trusting that the path has been laid before us!

During the holding time, Hank and I stayed busy. Painting, sorting, packing... you name it... we've done it. And with every task, we've been in serious heart-felt prayer.

Hank got his official offer yesterday. He is talking to his current boss today. And it looks like he will be in ATL, without us until this house sells, early November.

Here was his interview day. He's so handsome!


Atlanta traffic wasn't so bad. His interview started when his shift would start, so it was a good measure of what he had to look forward to.

This is me having some fun with mirrors at IKEA.


Crystal! This is four of the mirrors I was telling you about.
I sat in the car for HOURS punching in addresses into the GPS and seeing how far they were from the station.

His interview finally ended around 3:30... and we drove around and looked at a few houses, but didn't see anything special.

We'll keep you all posted on what becomes of us! As you can probably gather... my head is in other places besides blogging for now! Please be patient with me! I will return!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow! It's really happening!!!! I'm thrilled for all of you!


I love those mirrors....Good eye Jamie!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hearing Steven Curtis Chapman's "This is the Great Adventure" playing in my head! Sooo excited for you all! TJ

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home