Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Soccer Time!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Soccer Time!

It's that time again! Soccer season is underway. This year, Tres opted not to play soccer, but Bryant was aching to get started! Mother nature has unleashed a string of storms that made it impossible to really get started, but practices are definately underway now!

There is just something so fun about watching a little boy enjoy a sport so much! He may not be the best (YET), but he is having an ABSOLUTE blast playing! He had a bad cough today, so I had to make an executive decision to not let him practice and he was in tears! Just saying... he loves it!

It turns out that his coaches were soccer players at my high school when I was there... the Ziemet brothers. Robbie graduacted a year behind me his brother Kevin graduated in the class above. They have been super encouraging and have patient, which is important with a group of 8 five-year-olds! Bryant loves it!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lee said...

I remember the Ziemet brothers!

Looks like he's having so much fun! Sports are so good for kids!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Oh lawd help us! I remember those jerks... i mean guys! LOL I'm sure they've changed... I know I'm not the same person :) But I did think they were really cute... just jerks! lol

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home