Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: My Baby...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Baby...

The baby that took us by surprise... that made us a family.... and started us on this crazy, wonderful journey is about to turn SEVEN -- take a minute if you need to and look at that again. He turns 7 tomorrow!

He has been battling a number of things the past couple of weeks: the swine flu, a double ear infection, and respiratory issues... and with all three he had a fever and was very lethargic. Last week, we just knew we were on the downhill slope of it all, cause he woke up in a great mood and headed off to school. Then on Friday around 11, the school called me and said he had a fever again.

Well, we had family coming in that afternoon and his party planned for the next day. The doctor assured us that it was his ear infection and changed his antibiotic, but he was so puny. When I mentioned to him that I thought we might want to reschedule his party, and he didn't get upset and only said "Okay, Mom." That was when I knew he truely felt bad.

I got the new antibiotic in his system, and in no time, he was starting to act like his old self. But since we has already sent out the cancel and reschedule, we decided to just have a family gathering... so I whipped up a quick cake, and wrapped a couple of small gifts... and voila... instant party!


We rescheduled his party for his actual birth date, tomorrow, and he is very excited about that!

Hank tried to take their birthdays off, if they fall on a weekday, so Hank will be home with me taking care of wrapping and getting everything ready for go time!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Tres being 7 just can't be true! I don't believe it!

Even though you had to reschedule the party, it is always extra special to have your party on your actual birthday. :)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home