Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Family Day at the Lake

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Family Day at the Lake

My dad and brother bought a fishing bought not long ago and have been having a blast lately fishing and spending man time (why am I picturing Tim the Tool Man doing that stupid man yell right now?)
It turned out to be a breezy day, so we didn't feel like just jumping into the lake or anything.

But all the boys went intertubing behind the boat! They loved it!

After that, only Tres wanted to get in a little swimming... He reminds me of my Grandaddy with his feet sticking up like that! That's a memory I have of my Grandaddy... his little, white feet sticking out of the water.

And my Daddy spent some time fishing with each of the boys!

I spent a lot of the time we were there pushing the kids at a swingset that was just up the path from the dock... as the day wore on, Sophie got more and more hard to handle. Come to find out she had a double ear infection! But, just as a side note, this was a turning point for us, because she actually TOLD us, "My ee-ah huts!" It's so nice when they can tell you what's wrong!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lee said...

The tubing looks like fun! I used to LOVE doing that at the lake!!

I hope Sophie is feeling better soon!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Glad you guys had fun! Poor Soph.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home