Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Dear Mr. & Mrs. *Bryant's Parents*

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dear Mr. & Mrs. *Bryant's Parents*

Bryant had to move his clip today because he was talking in the restroom. We have had a lot of trouble with the boys talking and being loud in the restroom so we are really cracking down on this. I wanted to write you and let you know that there were several boys talking in the bathroom but when I asked who was talking, Bryant was the only one who told me the truth. I was very proud of his honesty and I wanted to let you know so that you could praise him at home.

Thank You!

Bryant's Teacher


I am a very, very proud Mommy right now. It really does begin at home, huh?

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

You really do have great kids!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

You really do have great kids!

3:54 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

He's such a good boy!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

That is great news. Love that the teacher found a reason for praise and took time to tell you!That is a great teacher! And yes it begins at home, we are the best teachers to our children!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with Stacy!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home