Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Not A Good Day...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Not A Good Day...

When things get quiet around here, that's when I start worrying! So when Tres came running to me and told me Sophie had a sharpie today, I got a sinking feeling... I ran into the den and found a slightly discolored two-year-old and her 'artwork' on the kitchen table and our couch...




This picture really doesn't do it justice, but it's the best I could do in my frenzied state!! I was worried I wouldn't be able to get it out... but thank's to help from the facebook community... I used some rubbing alcohol and scrubbed, scrubbed, scrubbed, scrubbed, scrubbed, scrubbed!!! I got almost all of it out of the couch before I flipped the cushions.

And I put hairspray on the table and most of it came up... what didn't come up, I put Comet on and scrubbed it away!



Now the artwork on my daughter... it's still faintly there after two hour long baths and endless scrubbing... a few more baths and I think we're in the clear, though.
She even 'decorated' her toes in an extra special way!

Oh, Sophie.

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh my gosh! She did go to town with that Sharpie!!!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

that pitiful face!!! priceless!

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl - Reagan did the same thing at 2 years old! She decorated our desk, laptop, and recliner. It was a night that Keith was "watching" her. :) I am not so sure why they grab Sharpies instead of Crayolas! :)Fun memories.
Rachael Dooley

6:15 AM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Oh Jamie! I would have flipped!!! I'm glad you were able to get most of it out!

I had a Sharpie out the other day and it "disappeared". I knew Maryella had taken it, but had no idea where she had put it. Of course, she was in denial. Anyway, I found it a couple days later under her bed. So far, I haven't found any evidence that she used it! LOL

10:42 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Oh Sophie. you and Chloe would have ball together!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home