Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: In the Middle of It All

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

In the Middle of It All

Well, here at sit at Krystal in Atlanta... Hank is down the road in his interview and I am sitting here praying and researching real estate now that I have more of an idea where the station is.

Hank looked so handsome this morning. He thought about shaving his goatee, but I convinced him to keep it! He was nervous, but confident. We spent the ride from his sister's house making a list of questions that he has for them and trying to prepare for any question they may ask him.

My computer is about to run out of juice and I don't see a handy dandy plug here at this lovely Krystal, so I guess I will shut down and trudge over to IKEA and waste a little happy time there!

Please pray! We honestly have no idea how this will turn out. God is in the middle. That's what I keep saying. He is here, right now, sitting here with me while I intermitantly sip my coke, tear up, and pray. He is with Hank as he answers questions, fills out paper work, and does some hands on stuff. He is with my kids who are happy but nervous about the possibility of moving near the Coca Cola Factory (Smile). He is with my family who are supportive, but I know not thrilled at the idea of me and mine moving away from my home for the first time in my life. He is in the middle of it all.

And that is how we will proceed... with Him in the middle... in the very midst... of every decision... from housing, to schools, to banks, to insurance. I will not neglect that step in the process... it's the first one.

I've enjoyed my morning with You, God. Thank You for being here with me.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you so much, and praying like crazy! B.B.H.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

We are praying! I know God has ONLY the BEST in store for one of the best families I know!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

How did it go!!!!! I can't wait to hear!

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home