Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: What I Got For Christmas

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

What I Got For Christmas

I love Christmas and all the fun and surprises it brings with it! I love being surprised and I love surprising others!

This Christmas, Hankie got me the perfume that I wanted from Epcot. It's called Laila and it is so awesome! I love the way I smell... not that I smelled bad before, mind you... I just love a good perfume.

He also got me a parson's chair (an armless, streamline look) for our upstairs den, and an outfit complete with shoes. Ava Sophia got me a new Willow Tree figurine called 'Mother and Daughter.'

My boys each decided to get me jewelry once again! I love this about them. They each picked out something for me. Bryant got me a silver, long chainlink sort of necklace. Tres got me a turquoise and silver necklace and earring set. Now, neither cost much, and neither are real, but I love that they pick it out for me! So even if I'm not sporting any new diamond rings in the New Year, I'll be decked out just the same!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home