Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tests

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tests

When I took Ava Sophia in for her one year check up in the summer, her pediatrician determined that she was off the chart (and not in a good way) for her age. He wanted to test her to make sure there was so reason for her not gaining weight. So he took a urine sample, drew some blood and did a sweat test on her. I still don't know what all they were looking for, but I did ask what the sweat test was for. The doctor told me that he wanted to make sure that she didn't have cerebral palsy. I was calm when I told him I was sure that she did not. And I was confident. I mean, have you people met my in-laws?? Petite seems like a giant word when I think about them! :) So, I knew it would come back that she didn't have cerebral palsy. My God is bigger than that!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home