Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Big Plans

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Big Plans

I'm sitting here at my sister-in-laws house surfing the web on my nieces new laptop and thinking about all the things I need to get done when I get home! First on my list of priorities will be to find all the Christmas stuff a home. That includes a lot of new toys.

We've been meaning for the past few weeks to rearrange the shelves in our toy area and just never got around to it. I want to put all the shelves on one wall and open up the other one for our 'office area.' I while shopping among the many new and improved computer desks at target and office depot is appealing, it is a low priority.

We will be adding a new bathroom downstairs soon (part of our Christmas from my parents), so we have to get things reaaranged to allow for the bathroom door.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home