Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Are You Covered?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Are You Covered?

Okay, so I'm always on the lookout for lower prices on everything. I know you expect nothing less of me, by now. I'm constantly checking percentage rates and checking to see if and how that would affect my families situation. I've been thinking lately that it might be time to do some comparisons to make sure that we have the best deal possible on home, car, and life insurance. Have any of you ever done insurance online? Is it more dealing with computers than people?? I don't think I would like that. I like a more personal touch, but I have had a family member tell me that you can get price comparisons and quotes online with relative ease. I might just try and let you know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I'm so glad your surgery went well. I prayed for you throughout December...I was unsure of the date. Glad to know all is well.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

something new please

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home