Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: We Interupt The Disney Show Currently In Progress...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, October 31, 2008

We Interupt The Disney Show Currently In Progress...

Decision, decision....
Should Sophie be our own little 'Lady?'If she went as this monkey, I would put bows on the ears. This one would also work for next year.She could be Minnie, but is that too obvious for our family? Again, this dress will work next year also.Isn't this the cutest little pink leopard you ever did see? This one would keep her nice and warm tonight.This one accenuates her Princess dimeanor. She wants something... she wants it now... no questions or hesitation please!! Do any of you recognize this one? It also has a pink pointy princess hat.We've come to the end of our Halloween costume fashion show and I know that my little unhappy love bug is relieved to be done with it!

Let me know what you think! We have an idea of what she's gonna be, so let's see if you get it!

7 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Traci said...

I vote Lady - that was AWESOME - but youc an not go wrong with any of them. Filly is a pink Fairy, Liv is a purple Fairy and I am a Fancy Fairy - Matt - a Steeler's football player! Miss you!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

They are all adorable Jamie! She's such a little cutie! I think my favorite might be the princess dress. It looks like it suits her.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

they're all very cute... i like minnie

11:25 AM  
Blogger Tabbie:) said...

I vote Pink Leopard or Minnie. Too cute!!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Its late for my vote, but I vote Princess!!! I love it! Jack went as the Monkey (Same costume!) Chlo went as a pink poodle (that she wore last year too!)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I LOVE Lady!

12:45 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I like the Lady one also!

I don't understand why Matt didn't go a some kind of Fairy too...He must have stuck out in a family of fairies! Hahaha

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home