Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tour Our Tree

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tour Our Tree

Here are a few ornaments that make our tree unique to our little family!


This one is a family ornament. We got it on one our trips to Disney. For some reason, this year, this ornament is cause for controversy! Tres wants it in his ornament box... Bryant wants it in his. I want it to remain a family ornament.

This one was handmade by our friend, Ms. Vickie, for Miss Sophie-girl when she was an itty bitty last year. It has been added to her very own ornament box and to our tree this year.

Every year, my Mom gives Hankie a new Lenox Alabama ornament for his birthday and we add it to our tree. This is the 2008 one. Isn't it pretty? We have 6 of these now.
This was the ornament that we got last year to commemorate our first year in our new home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Ornament boxes for each child... now thats a GREAT idea! I'm sooo copying you on this one.

I remember when I left home... my first christmas I had ZERO ornaments. I tried to get 'mine' from the tree but my mom wouldn't let me take ANY of them! So every year since then I've collected ornaments. I love to buy ornaments from Cracker Barrel.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

AWE!! I LOVE Christmas!!
I think ornaments are so special and they hold very fond memories!!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love the ornament boxes idea for each child, too. That is such a great idea.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home