Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: It Came!! It Came!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

It Came!! It Came!!

My FAVOURITE THINGS PACKAGE made its way to my house today!! It came from Canada (note the spelling of 'favorite!') and Sarah's house!

Take a look at what I got! I had so much fun opening this! It was like an early Christmas present! I took it upstairs and sat on the floor by the tree and laid out all my stuff.Sarah got so creative! She sent me one of her favorite recipes for Apple Strudel Muffins.. which I plan to post on The Recipe Place soon along with a couple of others I have collected lately!

She also sent me a mix of her favorite music right now. Too bad the CD was cracked... but thankfully, Sarah included a playlist for me and Hankie is looking all of it up and making me another one! I can't wait to listen to it! I love music also, Sarah! It plays a huge roll in my life.

Sarah has a sweet tooth and sent me some of her favorite treats. My new favorite is the Nestle Coffe Crisp Bar. I ate some and gave some to my kids. I still have half and plan to wait till no little ones are around so that I can savour this treat! She also sent me some gummy candies and some Nibs.

She shared with me that she loves hot beverages and sent me a variety of them to try! Hot teas, hot apple cidar, and Starbucks coffee. Good stuff!

She also sent me a candle... but it's not what you think. The candle is called Aqua. She loves water and swimming and thought this would represent it without the weight of a bottle of water in the package! It smells really clean and nice!

She also included some Chapstick Smoothies and a Scrapbooking Card that she made.

Thank you so much, Sarah! This was so fun, and I feel like I have a new friend!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Oh! I am so glad it came!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home