Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Still here...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Still here...

So, it's been a bit tough to find time to do things I want to do lately... you know, like blog! :) I'm gonna find my groove soon, though. Once CVS is done with this silly test market thing and I can go back to doing that on Saturday, and not have to take up my week days without the boys driving around... and once my Mom feels semi-recuperated, then I think it will be a pleasure to stay at home a bit more! I want to get some closets organized and some serious house cleaning done soon. My house has been a little neglected lately. It's not nasty, but don't come eat off the floors, either! Ha!

I'm also wanted to establish some sort of blocked off time to exercize. That probably is going to require me to get on the treadmill either really early or really late. But, hey, exercize is exercize, right?

Our computer died on us last Monday night.... I was in the middle of typing up class notes and the screen just went blank. I was strangely calm about the whole thing. My mind was thinking about how Mel nearly lost all of her pics when this happened and how I wasn't sure that we had ALL of our pics backed up... but for some reason I just didn't freak. My brother-in-law came over on Tuesday night and fixed it. It turned out to be simple bad ram, and it was fixed quickly and more nothing! Thank you, Lord! And thank you Brett too!

I'm really loving teaching my class! I plan to do it again next semester. I'll also be coaching volleyball. Then come next fall, when both boys are in school during the same hours (and will only require one carpool line), I plan to try and do public speaking and creative writing. I love the structure and finding creative ways to teach! Who knew?

Sophie is getting so 'big girl!' I was gonna say big, but that just isn't happening. She's still my lil bit. The other night, I had my camera out and was about to take her picture, she looked at me and went "Cheeee!" She's been going with me to Mom's house and loving all the girl attention!

I've been back to CVS again to get more summer stuff. I walked out spending only $.55 and got a ton more stuff! Including a quilted back pack, a diaper bag, Halloween candy, and water bottles for Tres soccer team.

Tres had his first soccer game over the weekend, and he did so good! I was so proud I thought I was gonna bust when he made the first goal for his team! He understands and loves his chosen sport! He has another game this Saturday.

It's another home game this weekend, so my in-laws will be back with us. We always enjoy it, but my house is in no shape for company! I guess I'll be doing some marathon cleaning when I get home today. I'm at the shop filling in for my aunt who is filling in for my mom while she is recuperating.

I have a bunch of pictures, but you guys will have to be content with this until I can get home and find a few minutes to download! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Just stopping by to say HI!!!

Glad you posted. I like keeping up with the fam...

1:13 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

My house has been very neglected... and you can eat off my floors too! I need to sweep! LOL

I can tell you that I've really enjoyed going to the gym first thing in the mornings... find one in your area that has childcare!

My computer has been doing crazy stuff lately... I need to get my FIL over here to fix it. I would pull a Mel if mine crashed!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Carry Grace said...

You have been quite busy. I am still exercising in the early A.M. and so far so good. I'm not a morning person, but I feel so much better when it is done.

2:07 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

My floor, my bathroom, the list could go on has been neglected & I haven't been anywhere! So being here around it is driving me insane. I'm going to try to do a little bit at a time, since I'm feeling better now.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

My house is a mess too. I'm trying to do a little at a time, but I seem to keep getting side-tracked. Plus I'm trying to do the CVS thing. I'll get it one day hehe

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home