Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: My Mom, The Trooper

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, September 05, 2008

My Mom, The Trooper

My Mom has been doing a great job since she got home. She's getting up almost unassisted, she's is walking around the house and doing some physical therapy stuff. We've all been pitching in to sit with her and make sure she's okay.

Here are a few pics of her hospital stay. She wasn't overjoyed with the idea of me taking pics, cause she knows me and she knows where they'll end up. Smile! So, first, I had to take just a pic of her hand...

Aunt Tonnie has been a favorite for Sophie lately! Tonnie keeps her while I do my class every Tuesday. Tonnie always find something to keep her entertained.

I did sneak a pic of mom while Sophie distracted her... babies are great distracting objects.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

i'm hoping it will keep me motivated... I've got to do something about myself!

tell your mom I said hello!

11:05 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I bet your Mom would beat you, if she knew you posted that pic of her.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home