Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Swimming with Betty B. Hind

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, September 05, 2008

Swimming with Betty B. Hind

My friend Traci and her two daughters came in town last weekend. We decided to take advantage of the hot weather, and had a pool day. My Mom had just come home from the hospital, so I was running between the pool and checking on her for a while cause my Dad had to go do some things.

I always have fun with Olivia-Bolivia (as we call her... kind of like Hannah Montanna). My boys have met their match with this one! I heard her bossing them around! Here was one convo I overheard:

Tres: Let's go upstairs and play Star Wars! Okay, Olivia?
Bryant: Yeah, Bulivia, let's play Star Wars!
Olivia: No, let's go this way.

Then she promptly led them downstairs with not one complaint! Here are a couple of pics from our afternoon.Olivia Bolivia was not too happy about having to leave. Don't worry, Liv... I feel the same way!

We had a great time, girls! We gotta do it more often!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I love how Bryant calls her Bulivia.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

We had a blast!! Every day Liv asks me if we are going back to swim with you all - I think she forgot how far the drive was to get there - BBH

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home