Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Me and My Zits

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, September 01, 2008

Me and My Zits

Since I posted the other day about having some break out problems, I have gotten some suggestions from different people on ways I can treat it. One person was really nice, but told me maybe I should consider an acne treatment! I laughed when I read it... I might have a few break-outs, but it's not quite that severe. I hate skin problems, but thankfully, my parents gave me genes that help out there. My mom had really pretty, young looking skin. She's even a bit fanatical about washing her face and moisturizing. I take care of my skin... but I haven't graduated to wrinkle obsession just yet! Smile!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I'm sure MK has something to offer you for whatever your skincare needs might be :) would you like to book a skincare class with me?

2:35 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

what is this - you have never had a zit in your life! : ) Mrs. Hind

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home