Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Quick update

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quick update

Bry started school! He is so full of energy and wide-eyed excitement. I'm so glad, but wish I could keep my little brown-eyed monkey with me a little longer. I know this is best for him, though. He needs the socialization and he needs to be in a structured environment to learn and improve his speech. I recognize this, but I don't have to like it... so I don't.

My Mom is out of surgery. She is sleeping off her meds. The doctor said she had to be in serious pain cause her hip joint was bone-on-bone, with no cartilidge. I'm so glad she had this surgery done. Now, we need to pray for a quick recovery and productive physical therapy.

My class went well, too! I have 7 students (all girls), and the class is still open until next week. I had fun today! I hope all my girls did too!

I just did the carpool for both boys and we're at home getting baths before we head across town to watch Ashton play and grab some dinner!

A busy day, but a good one, I'd say... surgery and all.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Glad mom is ok!!! We'll be praying for a quick and pain-free recovery!!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Becca Mae said...

I'm glad your mom will soon be out of pain. How is it having only 1 at home? It sure is quiet around here. Hope to see you soon.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

Glad to hear it went well! Can't wait to hear more about it!!!

Traci

7:11 AM  
Blogger Carry Grace said...

I got them at Michaels. There were six 8.5 x 11 sheets in a package. I just cut them to fit. They were 5.99,but I just a 40% off coupon.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Praying for your mom!!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Hope things are going well with your mom.

Wierd when it dwindles to just one kid isn't it :)

4:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So happy to read that your Momma is home and doing well. We will keep her in our prayers.
"Yah-Yah"

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home