Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: School Pictures

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, September 05, 2008

School Pictures

Tres had school pictures this past week. That morning, as I was running around making his lunch and Bryant's lunch... packing snacks, fixing breakfast, finding clothes, etc., he asked me if I would fix his hair like Daddy's.

So I sprayed their bedhead hair into submission, then I used gel on it. After that I hairsprayed it in place. Not exactly the hair that Daddy rocks, but they looked good. While I was fixing it, Tres says, "All the girls are gonna think I'm handsome today."

My little lady killer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Remember that his Uncle Eric also gels his hair and that the girls also think that he is handsome too. HA!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home