Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: It Pays To Be Nice

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

It Pays To Be Nice

So my CVS let me know yesterday that all their summer was 75 and 90% off! They like me there... they like my baby... and that generally prompts them to let me know when things are on super sale, like diapers and in this case summer. So I went yesterday and spent more than I like to spend in an entire month! I spent about $12 and this is what I got:I picked up a few ECB items, but mostly, I spent OOP on all that clearance stuff! Even the detergeant was marked down to $1.58 a bottle. I plan to use the bags (originally $19.99, purchased for $1.99) as presents for the boys' teachers. I will fill them with items I got at CVS! And the toy items will be split between Tres's school treasure box and donated to the children's church.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

Great idea for the bags, I may have to go check out our clearance stuff at walgreens or riteaid. Thanks for the idea : )

6:48 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

That is great! Our CVS woudln't sell the pop ice at a discount. I was sad. I never bought any and really wanted some, but not at $15 a box! I bought a few things at our store, but very few... still spent $12. Story of my life! LOL

8:40 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

GIRL!! You did GOOD!!!

9:09 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

WOW! Those are some super good deals! I haven't even looked at this weeks CVS ad. Isn't that horrible?

4:12 PM  
Blogger Becca Mae said...

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to get some really good deals.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I covet that pink and green bag!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Becca Mae said...

There was hardly anything left. So sad!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home