Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I'm So Bored...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm So Bored...

Not!! That's what my siblings and I used to do when we were teenagers. Pretty annoying, huh?

Tomorrow will be a whirlwind day! Very full and exciting.

First and foremost, my Mom is having hip replacement surgery in the morning around 7:30 or so. She has been in severe pain for a long time, and we all finally talked her into slowing down and following her doctor's recommendation. The surgery will be followed by weeks of physical therapy and recovery. Lots of love from kids and grandkids, too! I love you, Momma, and I'll be there tomorrow!

Then Bry heads to his first day of K-4. I'm repressing my emotions on this one.

Then from 10-12, I have my first public speaking class! Yeah! I am so thrilled to meet everyone and get started.

Then after I pick up Bry, shortly followed by Tres... we will head over to a local school and watch my niece Ashton play high school volleyball! I'm thrilled to get to see her!

Busy, busy, busy! Anyone want to clean my house??? Bueller... Bueller?

5 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

if I lived close by I'd come clean your house!!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I am so glad your mom is getting that surgery. I will make sure and pray for her quick and painless recovery. AND patience...since she won't be quite as mobile as she was for a little while. But she'll feel better! (:

10:49 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'll come... I can come tonight and help you... call me!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Sorry, with my sickness came the sore throat and no voice for the past few days. My fever broke last night and I feel 100 times better today I am off to the doc this morning for a check-up. I hope they schedule my 2nd ultrasound to see what the baby is today!!!!!! I will be praying for you and you mom this morning!!!! Today is Eric's big day too.... election day!

4:01 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Sorry...I would help clean your house but I have my own to do. After tonight I will be focusing on getting our house in order! Also, I hope you enjoy your Public Speaking class I loved mine and it really has paid off this past year and these past two months with speaking in front of MANY, MANY people!!!

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home