Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: High School Drama

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

High School Drama

There is a new product at CVS called 24/7 acne cream treatment. It advertises that it can eliminate acne is as little as 7 days. How is that possible? Don't you have to treat acne from the inside out? I mean, and it would take a while to get rid of acne-type scars, right? I mean... I struggled to keep a clear complection in high school, but I never had to deal with acne, thank the God Lord! I had enough to deal with there... what with being so much bigger chested than the whole entire class.

Why does all the hard and embarrassing stuff have to happen to us when we are under the microscope the most? Zits in high school when you are dealing with voice changes, growth spurts and fits of hormone, just seems really unfair to me. Of course, if you live in the zip code 90210, apparently these pitfalls are not part of your life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

Hi Jamie! Thanks for visiting my place. :)
If your complexion is an issue, I have been using some products since June and I noticed a difference in my skin almost right away. I'm serious. This is the only thing that works for me. Contact me if you want more information...
I'm not being a kook either.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home