Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: CVS Saturday

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

CVS Saturday

I don't really feel like doing the breakdown, but this is $206.96 worth of merchandise for right at $10 OOP. I had some very helpful CRT's this time... like a $10 off 24/7 skincare and $1 off Gold Emblem Candy. That and some really good MC, and this was a great day. A lot of really useful things (milk, fabric softener, sandwich bags, drinks and water. You can't beat that!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I'm sad...I didn't get to go today.:(

8:51 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

I hope I can learn to do that good. That's awesome

2:21 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Great job. I would love to do that well!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I am glad that you are putting those stairs to good use in your new house!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

looking at all that makes me so sad I couldn't go this week. Where do you keep finding the coupons for johnsons buddies soap. I can't print out any more!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

This week was SAD and I DO NOT like the new ads and the fact they changed our sale dates. GGRRRR!!!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home