Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Sharing The Love

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sharing The Love

Yesterday, my friend Nikki over at Nikki's Nacs honored me with a blog award! It made me feel good to know that my new friend likes me! :) So I am passing on my award to a few young ladies that make my day!



The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love.
All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh.
All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog.


**All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**


I have decided to nominate.... Drumroll, please...

** Crystal at Pink Lucy: Crystal never forgets a birthday, is constantly searching out more of God, and is totally in love with her husband and her fur-babies. She has proven to be one of the best friends... willing to drop anything to listen, and never embarrassed to offer a prayer over the phone, in the car, or anywhere else for that matter. If you don't already know Crystal... you are missing out!

** Rhiannon at RhiDesign: Rhiannon is a loving mother and a pastor's wife. I grew up in the same youth group and have found then and now that Rhi is one of the most genuinely sweet people. Her kids are gorgeous and she is all about family.

** Nicole at Life In A Full House: Nicole is fun! She is a devoted wife and the mother of a teenager, a three-year-old, and twin two-year-olds. She's honest and sometimes blunt, and I find it refreshing. You never know what you're gonna be reading about from day to day and I like that! Go stop by her blog and check out the madness that is Nicole! :)

And last, but by no means least...

** Amy Lee at My Memory Makers: I went to high school with Amy Lee and she lived just down the street. We were in our high school's production of Steel Magnolia's together... she was Clarice and I was Annelle. It was so much fun! We were also roommates our first sememster in college. She is now mother to 3 1/2... three girls and one TBA! She is a super creative mother and I couldn't be prouder to call her friend!

I love you all ladies! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day! Now... Share The Love!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

AWE Thanks!!! I'm honored! I love reading your blog too!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Aww, thanks Jamie!

11:35 AM  
Blogger RhiDesign said...

Thanks Jamie! Your blog definitely inspires me!!!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home