Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: What I Did While Tres Was Gone

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

What I Did While Tres Was Gone


By: Bryant

On Thursday, we had dinner with Grandma at Olive Garden, and I hurt my nose. Do you see the boo boo??

On Friday night, I spent the night at Grandma's house with Luke, Sierra, & Grandma. I watched Luke play his gameboy. We had pizza for dinner, then the next morning, Grandma made hard biscuits with jelly. I watched 'The Pink Panther' [Mom's note: the old movie, and not the cartoon] and it was funny when he said "Hamburger!"

Saturday, when Mom came and got me, we went to Target. I got an icee and some popcorn and I ate that while Mommy shopped. Then we went to the moon restaurant [Mom's note: Full Moon Bar-B-Que]. A bunch of mom's friends were there and while she talked a lot, I got to take some pictures. Mom let's me do photo assignments sometimes. My Mom's friend Ms. Traci was there, and I like to play with her little girl Bolivia [Mom's note: Olivia]. It was fun to take pictures of her. For some reason, she wanted me to quit taking pictures. [Mom's note: There are literally at least 20 more pictures of Olivia.] So I took pictures of other things...like Ms. Crystal taking a picture of me!

On Sunday, we went to church. Then we went at the mall for lunch. I got to see Bolivia again cause they came and ate with us. Mom said I couldn't ride the carasel cause she spent all her money on ECBs at CVS [Mom's note: All of my CASH!]. Then we went back to CVS again. Mom helped Bolivia's mom while I ran and laughed with her. We got in trouble a little, but not much.CVS is okay, but I liked it better when Bolivia's dad took us outside while the moms got done. We had to leave then, cause we went and saw Wall-E. I really liked it, but sister got loud and Mommy had to go stand by the door. After that, we went over to Grandma's house again and Tyler was there with Aunt Kaylab and Uncle Matt [Mom's note: That's not a typo... he calls her 'Kayleb' with a 'b.']. I played with Tyler until I was really tired.

On Monday, Mom woke me up to get ready to go to Chuck E. Cheese's, [Mom's note: He's singing this.] where a kid can be a kid!Mom & Aunt Kaylab followed us around with the babies. And we had fun!!! I really liked riding the horse and the ride with Barney.

Then we went to Toys R Us and played around a little bit. That night we went and ate at Outback with Grandma, Grandaddy, Aunt Jennie, Aunt Kaylab, Uncle Matt, Tyler, & Brody. It was fun.

Now, I'm waiting on Daddy and Tres to come home so I can play with them, cause Mommy doesn't play X-box good.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

very cute.

yes i got my dove ecb's... i had bought some of it on my last transaction but not $10 worth so it carried over and i got them this time... yippee.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

That was sooo stinkin' funny! I LOVED this post. Bryant is Awesome!! Tell him Bolivia had a great time hanging out with him.

I LOVE Felicity's expression in the shopping cart. It looks like she is thinking – “Okay, this is the final straw, fist they take me camping in the wilderness, then to meet their friends at a Moon Barbeque and kept me our WAY past my bedtime, then they take me to meet some new baby, then the mall, and now CVS for an hour - I want new parents.

I had a BLAST hanging out with you!! Miss you already!

Traci

3:19 PM  
Blogger Becca Mae said...

I am so glad Bryant had a good time. I wish Caleb was here so they could have had that sleepover. I am so excited about my CVS savings. I have saved over $100 in the last 3 weeks. Thanks for getting me started again.

9:13 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

This is my favorite kind of posts you do. I love Bry, he's so funny with his little antics & those big brown eyes!
And I'm cracking up at Traci's comment!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loved the post! Great job, Bryant! You are a super photographer as well. You have taken almost as many pictures of "Bolivia" as I do. :) Thanks for being Bolivia's special Alabaster friend.
Bolivia's Yah-Yah

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home