Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Cross Bows

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cross Bows

I showed the bows I've been making to the owner of the boutique who said she would sell them. She told me to make a bunch and bring them over to sell!! She especially loved the Minnie Mouse one! I have a lot more made now... and on the way to my in-laws today, I got about 15 ready to glue onto a clasp. I'm enjoying it.

So Hank and I brainstormed a little about what to call it. I told him that I wanted to pray over each one, and that I wanted to reflect that. So after tossing around some names like, "Ram-bow" and "Take a Bow" We decide on "Cross Bow." Hank's gonna come up with a little logo for me, and I'm working on a little prayer that I'm gonna put on the back of each card that the bow is attached to.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

AWE!!What an AWESOME idea! I'll be looking for you on the OPRAH show as one of the next Women Entrepreneurs!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Oh, that's great Jamie! And I love the name idea!

4:58 AM  
Blogger Carry Grace said...

Oh that is awesome! I love the name and attaching a prayer.

You should check out etsy.com for selling your bows.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home