Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Small project

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Small project

Another of the small projects on our list is to update all the hardware on our doors. When we first moved in one of the minor, but important changes we made was adding a key-entry lock to the door leading into the house from the garage. It was just a matter of feeling safer, you know? So when I found a Schlage key-entry door knob on sale at the hardware store, I jumped on it! I know these are things that a lot of people don't think about, but I do. I would love to update the brass finish door knobs throughout our house to silver or brushed nickle ones! I just think it looks classier and more up-to-date.

Do you guys notice things like the finish on your knobs and hinges?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home